Monday, April 16, 2012

Tell me about getting from a midtown hotel to Penn Station

Long story short, I have clients who were taking a cruise out of NYC but it%26#39;s been cancelled! I now have them on a cruise out of Philly but I%26#39;d like some info to give them on getting from their a hotel to Penn Station to catch the train to Philly. I know they%26#39;ll take a cab or should I hire a car service for them, how easy is this etc....

it will be on a Saturday morning...

Thanks SO much!

Tell me about getting from a midtown hotel to Penn Station

if they are clients, i would suggest a car service. i%26#39;m sure the concierge at the hotel can arrange it. a taxi would be quick and cheap, as penn station is at 34th and 7th in midtown. the subway is easy, but sometimes overwhelming for tourists, and inconvenient if you have luggage.

Tell me about getting from a midtown hotel to Penn Station

RNRNRN- thanks for the reply! I talked w/ the hotel and it%26#39;s only a few blocks away from Penn Station but w/ luggage I think they%26#39;ll just take a taxi and not try and mess with walking! Hotel said it would only cost a few dollars!

  • parameter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment