Thursday, April 26, 2012

2 Vine or Mario's Via Abruzzi?

Hello all,





My nephew is graduating from RIT Friday, May 25. We (5 adults total) are trying to find a nice restaurant to have a celebration dinner. I saw a recommendation for Mario%26#39;s Via Abruzzi on another thread for restaurants and they have a great Italian/Steakhouse menu. I also like 2 Vine but I cannot find a picture of the inside of this place anywhere on their website. Is it nice inside? Is one place better than the other food wise?





If you have any other recommendations feel free to suggest. Price is not a concern (I%26#39;m not paying. lol!)





Thanks, Annette



2 Vine or Mario's Via Abruzzi?


Hi,



2 Vine is ';hipper'; than Mario%26#39;s, food is great, but the room is very loud, and is open to the kitchen.



I have only been to Mario%26#39;s before it became Mario%26#39;s Steakhouse - same owners. I have been there several times for meetings so have not ordered off the menu. A good friend said they ate there recently and had an outstanding steak. It is very nice inside.



I know that%26#39;s not alot, but hope it helps.



2 Vine or Mario's Via Abruzzi?


Linyo,





Thanks for the reply. I think we%26#39;ll go with Mario%26#39;s. It%26#39;s seems like a really nice place and a great steak sounds good to me!





Thanks again,



Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment