Friday, April 27, 2012

Help?!?!?!

Am I right in thinking that I can get the Airtrain from JFK to Jamaica Station and the %26#39;E%26#39; line down to 5Av 53rd Street. I%26#39;m staying at the Pod Hotel on 51st Street so is that the nearest place to get off?





And at Jamaica Station will I have any trouble finding the E line? I plan to buy a 7 Day Metro Card.





Thanks



Help?!?!?!


You are correct about the AirTrain to Jamaica to the E train. But it would be closer to your hotel to get out at the Lexington Ave. stop of the E to go to the Pod. This is the stop before Fifth Ave. coming from Jamaica. At that stop you%26#39;ll be at Lexington %26amp; 53 st %26amp; will be heading south and east to 51 st b/w 2nd %26amp; 3rd.





At Jamaica, I believe you have to go downstairs to find the subway entrance to the E from the AirTrain but it should be marked. The 7 day metro card is fine but you%26#39;ll also need a $5 card for the AirTrain portion which isn%26#39;t included in the regular 7 day metrocard.



Help?!?!?!


Thanks for the help nywhiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment