Friday, April 27, 2012

Counterfit bag bust in Chinatown

On this morning news: A raid of a store in Chinatown netted a lot of counterfit bags and the store owner was arrested. The customers shopping for the bags were told to hide in the basement, but since there was no one there they were trapped for 2 hours and had to call 911 to get out.



Just a bit of info.



Counterfit bag bust in Chinatown


If there is a worse fate that could befall someone than being trapped in the basement of a counterfeit bag operation in Chinatown, I haven%26#39;t heard of it.



Counterfit bag bust in Chinatown


I agree Crans. I hate enclosed spaces, and that would be horrific. I%26#39;d be climbing the walls after 2 minutes never mind 2 hours. A handbag just isn%26#39;t worth it!




Should had bought the handbag of the street vendor just off Fifth Avenue!!




I feel bad for the customers.I think the store owner got what was deserved.I do not get why people think(STORE OWNER) they can get over on people and get away with it.It is like they say what comes around goes around.Thanks for the information CPINY.




Being stuck on a plane on a runway for 10-16 hours is my nightmare (or, being stuck under rubble of a collapsed building)!





When I heard the news, I was wondering if GWB had something to do with this bust!




Nope, that would have been people from an entirely different bureau -- but I do assure you that I am not the only member of the Department who is aware of the folks whispering ';Louis!! Gucci!!'; to folks walking on Canal Street... ;o)




Good! Glad to see the increased enforcement to rid the city of these illegal operations.





Watch out for that bad joss!





I agree re getting stuck in an airplane fro countless hours - freaks me out!




I figured you werent the only one on the force aware of the bags, but figured you wanted to end the debate here once and for all by shutting them all down!!!




here%26#39;s a small piece in which our police commisioner details some of the increased enforcement this year: http://www.nysun.com/article/47938




Why would they wait 2 hours before doing anything? Im not a big fan of fake bags. I was there in Feb and my friend wanted a fake Gucci, I talked her out of it and she got a load of guess stuff instead. Guess is really expenisve here to.

No comments:

Post a Comment