Thursday, April 26, 2012

ESB wait time

I am reluctant to purchase ESB tickets on-line in case the weather or visability is bad. What I would like to know is which part of the wait is the longest - the ticket line or the elevator/security line will I really save a lot of time by purchasing tickets ahead of time.

ESB wait time

The 2 times I%26#39;ve been, the elevator line was MUCH longer than the ticket line.

ESB wait time

elevator line was longer for us as well


But the tickets don%26#39;t expire so if you buy them online you can use them whenever. You don%26#39;t have to pick a particular day/time. If you want to pay extra, there are express tickets you buy onsite that guarantee you%26#39;ll be up in 20 mins. I think they%26#39;re $30.

There%26#39;s a phone # you can call to find out about the wait (don%26#39;t know if I trust the info-but just passing info on to you) and they say first thing in the morning or between 3-5 pm are best times. It%26#39;s also now open til 2 am.

  • ie tab
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment