Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Aussies in NYC!

I%26#39;m planning to take my wife to NYC for our 25th anniversary. Can anyone suggest some great romantic places to eat for our big day (8th Aug) and any dance clubs after?

Aussies in NYC!

I would suggest a club that is famous to new york The copacabana,you may have heard of this club in a old famous song by Barry manilow.It is located 560 west 34th street.Romantic places to eat would be a dinner cruise around new york,a nice restaurant it is Italian is Felidia ristorante 243 east 58th street.Enjoy!

Aussies in NYC!

My all time favorite romantic restaurant is Daniel (Chef Daniel Boulud%26#39;s premier NYC location) located at 60 East 65th Street, Tel 212.288.0033

I strongly suggest you make reservations as soon as possible if you plan on going there.

http://danielnyc.com/daniel/

I%26#39;m not into the club scene, so hopefully others can help out with that. What type of dance club were you looking for (classical, techno, pop, etc?)

  • yellow cream
  • how long does accjlast
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment