Friday, April 27, 2012

Extremely early taxi? to JFK

We leave for New York in two days and I think I%26#39;ve covered everything except getting to the airport for our return flight 14th April. It leaves at 7.30am and we%26#39;d need to be there three hours before. We are based in the Upper East SIde. What is the best way to do this? Any help will be much appreciated.



Maclean family



Extremely early taxi? to JFK


honestly at that hour I don%26#39;t think you need to adhere so strictly to the 3 hour rule. But that%26#39;s me.



I would ask your hotel to call a car service for you, or if not you should be able to flag a cab at that hour with no problem.



I%26#39;ve gone to JFK very early in the morning and I live on the east side.



It takes just about 30 minutes. There shouldn%26#39;t be any traffic that early.



Extremely early taxi? to JFK


Agree with Sasharoon. If you can print out a boarding pass in advance that would be good. I%26#39;d order a car service so you don%26#39;t worry about finding a cab (although it shouldn%26#39;t be a problem). Early on a Sat. morning, you should get to JFK in 30 mins. but allow yourself more. I like limores.net car service. Others use carmellimo.com and dial7.com




Honestly we had the same time flight back to the UK in January, i booked a town car to collect us from the hotel (Casablanca) at 4.30am but the traffic was still quite bad. We arrived at JFK about 5.20am, still in plenty of time.




Thanks for the postings. We shall print out a boarding pass and I intend to contact the car services mentioned.



Maclean family

No comments:

Post a Comment