Friday, April 27, 2012

It's snowing...

in my midtown neck of the woods.



It's snowing...


The snow made it%26#39;s way to Orange county new york this morning.It is now almost 10:00am the sun is out now. We had a dicussion about snow in April before on here, and I guess it is possible! I guess we are going to have frozen easter eggs this year LOL.



It's snowing...


Ok...silly question time. Do you think there will be snow for a few days? I arrive on Sunday from Australia, and I have never seen snow. In fact, it looks like the weather in NY next week will be as cold, if not colder than the average Winter where I live. Lol.




Sorry, sleeping, but I wouldn%26#39;t get my hopes up about seeing snow by Sunday. The forecast is for temperatures to remain above freezing, so any snow that does accumulate will melt before you arrive. It appears the high temperature for the next week or so should be around 50F (about 10C). It could be a little chilly in the mornings, somewhere in the neighborhood of 40F, or about 4 or 5C. Here is a link to the 10 day forecast for New York:



www.weather.com/weather/tenday/10019鈥?/a>



Be sure to be prepared to dress in layers, so as the temp warms up during the day, you can shed a jacket or sweater. Also, it looks like there might be some rain. Even so, you%26#39;ll be in New York City! Enjoy!




Sleeping -- There may be snow showers off and on between now and Sunday. I think your greatest chance of seeing snow will be on the day you arrive. However, there will probably not be any accumulation on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment