Friday, April 27, 2012

Family reunion near water? Upscalish.

Hi-



My family is celebrating my parents%26#39; 50th anniversary with a mini-reunion in August. Some of my family tend to be a bit high-maintenance, so I need a very nice place, preferably on some kind of lake or water for the gang. We have 3 year old twins so it needs to be appropriate for all ages. We were going to do Mohonk Mtn House but just heard about the crazy set of stairs to the water. Don%26#39;t think my folks or my kids could safely handle it. Anywhere in New England or NY or therabouts would be fine. Suggestions? Anyone know about Interlaken Inn in Lakeville,CT? It got extremely mixed reviews...so I%26#39;m confused.



Thanks!!!



Annie





Family reunion near water? Upscalish.


Hi.





I don%26#39;t have a %26#39;place%26#39; to recommend, but if you are willing to consider one large house for all of you, VRBO.com might be a good place to start.





They list everything from mansions to family compounds to groups of condos for large groups. Just google ';vrbo + sleeps 20 (or however many)'; and you%26#39;ll get lots of options.





Good luck, Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment