Friday, April 27, 2012

hotels

Hi, Could someone give me some information on the wellington hotel and the new yorker? Just some general info on the condition of the hotels, cleanliness and location!

hotels

I always stay at the Hotel New Yorker. Many New Yorkers don%26#39;t seem to like it, but then how often do native New Yorkers actually STAY in a Hotel? I like it because it is convenient to Penn Station, has a 24 hour diner on the ground floor, so you can grab a bit to eat after a night out drinking. I%26#39;ve always found the rooms neat and clean. In the evening hours, no one gets on the lifts without showing the guard a room key and guests must show ID. I like the joint.

hotels

The Wellington is ';ok'; but very basic in an excellent location near Central Park. The New Yorker is considered by locals to be one of the worst hotels in NYC near Madison Square Garden. Some tourists find it very acceptable. I think you can do better than both of these. These sound like hotels that are included in inexpensive air/hotel packages.


Hiya NYWIZ!

Since most New Yorkers rarely stay in NYC hotels, upon what criteria do they base their opinion that it is one of the ';worst';. I%26#39;ve heard from people on this board for years that the New Yorker is one of the ';worst';, but why do they think so? I am honestly confused.

Cheers,

Dev


I think I might give the New Yorker a miss, it does%26#39;nt sound very nice. I%26#39;ve also looked at the ameritania,what%26#39;s your thoughts on it?

  • Parameter.Add()
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment