Thursday, April 26, 2012

Grand Central zodiac ceiling umbrella

I just responded to an email inquiry about where to buy the beautiful umbrella that I%26#39;ve mentioned in a couple of previous threads about NYC gift ideas. So I thought I%26#39;d post the link for anyone else that might be interested.





www.imageexchange.com/mvx10/engine.cgi鈥?/a>



Grand Central zodiac ceiling umbrella


Are these available to buy while we%26#39;re in the city, or only online?



Grand Central zodiac ceiling umbrella


They%26#39;re probably available at the Transit Museum and their shop in Grand Central, but I%26#39;m not 100% sure. Maybe someone who passes through GCT will let us know.





I know they%26#39;re available at the GCT Christmas bazzar, that%26#39;s where I%26#39;ve seen them.




Thanks, Bettina, I%26#39;ll keep my eye open when we%26#39;re in GCT. I%26#39;d love to have one. What a conversation piece, as well as being functional!




Zodiac umbrellas ..... huh ..... oh yeah ..... thanks for the scoop. On the same topic, I just bought a nice mah jong set on Canal Street about a week ago. Does anyone know how to play this game ?




Lotus - I%26#39;ll ask if I can give you my MIL%26#39;s email address....




Thanks QB...my Message function is currently blocked cause I%26#39;m ';traveling';...who%26#39;d a thunk it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment