Friday, April 27, 2012

Lesbian Bars?

I%26#39;m coming to NYC shortly with my girlfriend. Does anyone have recommendations of bars? Relying on guidebooks in other cities has had me wandering down streets where gay bars once were rather than actually finding any...





Grateful for any suggestions.



Lesbian Bars?


Hi - well for a very diverse lesbian bar there%26#39;s the Cubby Hole in the Village



http://nymag.com/listings/bar/cubby_hole/





Check out the free newspaper - The New York Blade www.nyblade.com





And, TimeOut New York has an extensive Gay %26amp; Lesbian section





And check in with the Lesbian and Gay Community Center, at 208 W. 13th St., between Seventh and Eighth avenues (tel. 212/620-7310; www.gaycenter.org for recommendations.



Lesbian Bars?


i found my info on www.hx.com site. it not only gives bar info and locations but also weekly parties, happenings, resources and general news for the community. directions to each club were also well spelled out.



have fun its a great place to visit for %26#39;family members%26#39;!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I%26#39;ve heard that a place called Mr. Black is the place to be.




And once you find your list of places, Yelp.com has consumer reviews of bars and nightclubs, among other attractions.




If you need a nice restaurant:





Cafeteria - 119 7th avenue.





I was not aware of the gay-scene when we agreed to go to this place but the food is really great so I think it%26#39;s worth going there.




............my favorite restaurant in NYC.............CAFETERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Although not strictly a %26#39;gay restaurant%26#39;, the clientele was mixed and extremely stylish and trendy.........and the food............comfort food heaven. open 24/7 and visited at all hours to find the same fabulous types of people and food was consistently great.




Henrietta Hudson and Rubyfruit are 2 lesbian bars on Hudson Street in the Village. My hairstylist%26#39;s ex wife owns Henrietta... Not being a lesbian I dont know where the scene really is - I%26#39;m sure there are better spots - these 2 have been around forever.




The Cubby Hole is a fun litte bar in a great neighborhood. Very casual and always an interesting, but low key crowd. I use to live around the corner and would go there all the time.......and I%26#39;m not gay.




';and I%26#39;m not gay';





Wow.....what a co-incidence. I go to str8 bars all the time and I aint straight.......

No comments:

Post a Comment