Thursday, April 26, 2012

AAA Zoom Limo Service? Need Reviews

Has anyone heard of this limo service? We have a group of 14 people traveling from LaGuardia to TImes Square and was looking in booking a stretch limo for transportation. Is this a reputable company? They gave a good quote. I have heard that stretch limos are tacking but hey we are a group of newbies from the midwest so tacky would work for us! :)



AAA Zoom Limo Service? Need Reviews


Same question -- any users of AAA Zoom out there? Are they good and reliable for limo service?



AAA Zoom Limo Service? Need Reviews


I am sorry I have not personally used this service.I do see that they are based in Flushing Queens which is good , so the limo is coming close to LGA. I am also going to give you another Queens based Limo company to compare.Lincoln Limousine( 718)728 -4946.Maybe later in the day someone can give you feedback.best wishes and good luck to you.




Thanks for your reply. Have you used Lincoln Limo? Just want to make sure I choose a reputable company -- there are so many out there!




I like limores.net

1 comment:

  1. I used AAA Zoom Limousine for my wedding 12 years ago back when they were located in Woodside, NY. Regarding the service provided they were excellent, but I used antique Rolls Royce and Hummer only. Hope, that helps

    ReplyDelete