Tuesday, April 24, 2012

help me find a hotel on times square(save me from hotel pen)

We are going to be in NYC the same time as a few other friends of ours. Everyone else is staying at the Hotel Pennsylvania so even though I read some bad things about it decided to stay there so we could be near someone we knew.





I%26#39;m about ready to change now after continueing hearing horror stories. The thing is we are on a tight budget and I only paid $209 a night for this hotel but with after taxes it will be about $710. So if someone can help me find rates near there around in the same area for June 15th check in and June 18th check out I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thanks!



help me find a hotel on times square(save me from hotel pen)


Forgot to add we will have 2 adults and 2 kids ages 12 and 14. Thanks!



help me find a hotel on times square(save me from hotel pen)


Hotels near the Pennsylvania that are decent and can be affordable include





the Herald Square Hotel



heraldsquarehotel.com





The Metro



The Stanford



The Red Roof Inn (the Red Roof has some rooms with 2 king beds!)





But what I might do in your place is stay a bit south of there in Chelsea at some place like the





Chelsealodgesuites.com





OR stay east or north of there either in Murray Hill or west 40%26#39;s





On quikbook.com the best overall option I see for you in terms of price, space, location is a superior room at the Roosevelt Hotel for $707 plus tax for the 3 nights or ~$813 total.





I know you were driving and the Travel Inn is the only hotel in NYC with free parking. Their price is not bad for the 3 nights if you wanted to keep the car to drive back to the airport.




We aren%26#39;t going to be driving once we get there. We are going to be in Cooperstown for a week before driving into the city and we will check in our rental car as soon as we get there. We will fly back home out of Laguardia.





I%26#39;ll check out those hotels. Thanks!




affinia manhattan is near there as well but not sure how affordable it would compared to what nywhiz has provided




try the da vinci hotel




Plugged your travel dates and two adults and two children into affinia.com.





Appears to be availablility for your price range at three of their hotels:





Eastgate Tower, Shelburne Murray Hill, and The Beekman Tower.





To get the best deal, make a note of the prices then call the reservationist at affinia directly. They have been known to be quite generous in working with the public to give them a good deal on rooms when they call.





The Affinia Manhattan would be closest to the (Pig) Penn. (Sorry, just trying to give you info in case you want to dissuade your friends)...but I digress... anyaway The Affinia Manhattan is the closes Affinia, but on the web only more expensive rooms are showing. That%26#39;s why I would call and ask if there is anything they can do for you, if they have any availability.


  • yellow cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment