Friday, April 27, 2012

Please advise on accommodation in New York

Hi,



I%26#39;m looking to trave to NY next Sept for my honeymoon. I was in Boston about 3 years ago for a holiday and we travelled to NY for a night and stayed in the Milford plaza, which we thought was nice, it was a good location and clean.



But I%26#39;m looking at the reviews online and they%26#39;re not looking good, cockroches etc are not my thing, I do like things clean!



I%26#39;m looking at the Hilton Garden Inn, it looks good and is nearer our budget then other places I liked.



Do you know is this hotel nice, or could you recommend somewhere else, that we wouldn%26#39;t have to sell our first born to stay at!!!



Could you also recommend things to do/places to eat etc, again not costing a fortune.



I%26#39;d appreciate any help.



Please advise on accommodation in New York


The Hilton Garden Inn is a good budget option. You should also look at the Hampton Inn Times Square North which is right near it and maybe a bit nicer. The Courtyard Fifth Ave. (and most of the Courtyard hotels) is also very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment