Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Manhattan Hotel Consolidator

Is there a possibility of finding a consolidator with rooms at any of the better Manhattan hotels? Can anyone recommend one? Rates are through the roof, so I%26#39;m hoping for some help.

Many thanks.

Manhattan Hotel Consolidator

I don%26#39;t really know about hotel consolidators but you can check on sites like

mobissimo.com

sidestep.com

kayak.com

The usual site I check is quikbook.com

Luxurylink.com sometimes has good prices on top 4-5* hotels you can purchase BUT you have to check with the hotel first and make sure they have room and will honor those rates on the dates you want to stay. Luxurylink won%26#39;t guarantee availability for your dates.

Manhattan Hotel Consolidator

I had good luck recently with skoosh.com getting a top hotel in Washington D.C.during a peak time, at a very low rate. It is a British company, and I was skeptical, but it was 100% reliable.

  • database
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment