Thursday, April 26, 2012

looking for reasonably priced hotel near theatre district

I am travelling with my 2 teenage daughter in late August to NYC. I am looking for a reasonably priced hotel near the theatre district. I have read most reviews and narrowed our choices down to either the Belvedere Hotel, Broadway Plaza Hotel, Edison or Best Western President. Any further advice on these or other suggestions would be appreciated.

looking for reasonably priced hotel near theatre district

Did you check the Milford Plaza on 8th Avenue? Should be pretty well priced............... I%26#39;m not that familiar with the other hotels on your list and must admit I%26#39;m not sure where they are.

looking for reasonably priced hotel near theatre district

Stayed at the Belvedere on an NYC trip with two friends. I liked the hotel, the room was good sized. Our room had a refrig and micro. The location is great! We walked maybe 3 blocks to see Wicked. The bell men got us a limo to the airport for same price as a towncar. The only thing, which was minor, was the slow elevators.


Late August is a great time to find hotel bargains. I would urge you to book something now that%26#39;s cancellable and keep checking travelzoo.com and maybe quikbook.com closer to your trip. You could wind up in a much nicer hotel than these for about the same price. Of the ones you mention, I%26#39;d probably chose the Belvedere as the best all around option. Do you realize the Broadway Plaza is NOT in the theater district?

You might check the Hampton Inn Times Square North and the Hitlon Garden Inn too. If you belong to the Canadian auto club (AAA here) there may be discounts you can use in NYC at some fo these chain hotels. I%26#39;d also check the Residence Inn and the Courtyard Times Square and Fifth Ave.


Not that I%26#39;ve ever stayed there, but the Mildew Plaza - I mean Milford Plaza has a terrible reputation. I%26#39;d check recent reviews on that one first....

  • yellow cream
  • connecting database
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment