Friday, April 27, 2012

Genesee Valley Club

Has anyone dined at the Genesee Valley Club on East Avenue? we will be visiting from out of town, and were thinking of hosting a dinner there. It will be a Saturday night in June, so we might need to reconsider if the whole place is filled with weddings. Thanks.



Genesee Valley Club


Hi,



The Valley Club is private. If you are thinking a dinner ';party'; with a group, I think that you would need a member to sponsor you. You can%26#39;t go there ';just'; for dinner unless you are with a member. I have been there for meals and events,(always with a member or member-sponsored) and the service, food and setting are impeccable.



Genesee Valley Club


Thanks Linyo. I have access to the GVC as a ';reciprocal'; through my membership in a Boston club. I am delighted to hear that the food and service are first rate! I appreciate your reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment