Thursday, April 26, 2012

Angelo's Italian Restaurant?

Can anyone tell me where Angelo%26#39;s Italian restaurant is? The one recommended by Rachel Ray. Many thanks

Angelo's Italian Restaurant?

Have you checked her website????

Angelo's Italian Restaurant?

There is one on W 57th but I%26#39;m sure I saw more than one around town. Not sure if this means it%26#39;s a chain or just a popular name!


Yes I did. I knew someone would ask me that :)

It was mentioned in a trip report from 2005


Using the Forum search function (top of this page) I plugged in Angelo%26#39;s Restaurant and looked on 2005 replies and came up with Angelo%26#39;s of Mulberry Street.

Check out this handy tool for yourself.

Poppa


Although there are many ';Angelo%26#39;s'; in the 5 boroughs of NYC - the Rachel Ray recommend one is Angelo of Mulberry Street in Little Italy.

http://www.angelomulberry.com/


I have just a suggestion if you really want to experience an awsome not very costly Italian restaurant it is Dominicks restaurant located on Arthur ave 2335 arthur ave bronx new york 718-733-2807.It is highly recognized by new york magazine.Just another restaurant if interested in trying.It is a small place and very busy.enjoy!


Thanks for the help with Angelo%26#39;s

Dominicks sounds like a blast. How do I get there? We are staying in the UES.


If you are traveling by train it is the #4 or D train to fordham road then take #12 bus to Arthur ave.I do not know how much time you are staying in new york..You can also take a cab but alittle costly.I would suggest you go to the bronx zoo if you are visiting the Bronx.Enjoy your vacation!


Angelos in Little Italy is 143 Mulberry Street. Its very pricey, but I love the food and the service is great. I go there 1-2 times a year, in fact I have to be down on Delancey Street Friday so I may go to Angelos for lunch.

  • sebum
  • php web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment