Friday, April 27, 2012

Michalangelo or Sofitel?!?!?

It%26#39;s our 1 year anniversary. We%26#39;re both 28 years old. In New York for 3 nights from July 20th-23rd. I%26#39;m trying to plan the trip of a lifetime as a surprise for her and my mind is SPENT!!!





We%26#39;re seeing Phantom on Friday night, Saturday is open, and then Lion King on Sunday. Prefer walking distance to the theaters and such, a romantic setting with comfortable beds, beautiful lobby, etc.





So, Michaelangelo or Sofitel?



Michalangelo or Sofitel?!?!?


I%26#39;ve never seen the guest rooms at either, but I%26#39;d go with the Michelangelo. Even though it%26#39;s a few short blocks from your theaters, I prefer its location. Nearer to Central Park.





Be sure to read the reviews here on tripadvisor, and the Candid Traveler Photos.



Michalangelo or Sofitel?!?!?


That didn%26#39;t make any sense! What I meant to say was the Michelangelo is a few blocks farther from your shows. Still absolutely walkable, maybe five minutes away.





Anyway, don%26#39;t do anything until NYWhiz chimes in. She offers the best advice on hotels. (That%26#39;s why she%26#39;s the Whiz!)




Thanks! I booked the Michaelangelo just because I was tired of pondering, and it was cheaper. Now it%26#39;s done, and I can relax my poor brain! Hope I don%26#39;t regret going for the cheaper option! (crosses fingers)




You%26#39;ll like the Michelangelo. The only benefit to the Sofitel would have been if you got a high floor with a view. But enjoy the savings and splurge on a nice dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment