Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Transfer from JFK to midtown

I have noticed on another review not to use Super Shuttle, is there any reason as I have already pre-booked



Transfer from JFK to midtown


Seems the problem with SS (and this comes from my own personal experience as well) is that they try to fill up the van before they head into the city, and each passenger is dropped at their respective hotel, so an hour ride can take forever, depending on where your hotel is located. Will you be first or last? Who knows.





You are packed in like cattle, it is not comfortable, not the best option.





Sorry, but it%26#39;s the truth.



Transfer from JFK to midtown


I dont mind that too much going to mid town, but on the way back I dont want to be late getting my flight. Do you think they would take as long and do have a better idea for my return transfer.




Their buses are often in terrible condition. We%26#39;ve even heard tales of drivers getting lost (and not speaking English). They are also famous for not showing up at all for the return trip. (They%26#39;ve got your money, right?) or making you leave much before you%26#39;d need to in order that they have time to fill the bus with others they%26#39;ll pick up after you. This is just the worst and I would forget about your payment and go some other way. Here%26#39;s just ONE story





tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k25697-S鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment