Tuesday, April 24, 2012

queen mary II

I would like to watch the QM2 sail out of Brooklyn. Any suggestions on the best place to watch? I will be staying in Manhattan w/o a car.



queen mary II


Do you know exactly when she sails? You might be able to get some good views as she passes throgh the Narrows under the Verrazano bridge-- take the R train to its last stop, and then continue down Fourth Avenue by bus, or just walk (about nine blocks) to Shore Road.



queen mary II


You can go onto the Cunard website for sailing times.





I was fortunate enough to see her every other week when she sailed out of Manhattan as my apartment window faces the piers! She is HUGE!! The other cruise shipe (NCL and Carnival) looked like dingy%26#39;s next to her.





Definitely try and go, you won%26#39;t regret it!




hi



I agree about huge...I was gazing out of my windows (way over in Park Slope, Bklyn) and first thought it was a building moving in the distance. Very cool to see! Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment