Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Only in NYC kids, only in NYC

Couple hires cabbie for $3,000 plus gas, meals %26amp; lodging to drive them to Arizona with their cats.



鈥ahoo.com/s/鈥dd_taxi_move



Only in NYC kids, only in NYC


Great! But how do they plan on getting around in Arizona without a car?



Only in NYC kids, only in NYC


and you know that damn cat is in their will too!




Bettina, I wondered the same thing. Maybe it%26#39;s one of those Gulags-with-golf all-inclusive communities.





This reminds me of one of my favorite jokes: This guy hails a cab on 5th Avenue and says to the driver, ';I need to get to O%26#39;Hare Airport, please.'; The driver says, ';What? That%26#39;s in Chicago. Are you crazy?'; The guy says, ';I%26#39;ll make it worth your while.'; So they go back and forth for a while and finally end up agreeing on a price.





So they drive and drive and drive and pull up to the check-in at O%26#39;Hare. The guy pays the driver and hops out. As soon as he does, another guy jumps in the back and says to the driver, ';Grand Army Plaza, please.'; The driver eyes him in the mirror: ';Hmpf. I don%26#39;t go to Brooklyn.';




Love it Crans!!!!!




Crans, that%26#39;s beautiful!





LTT, guess you%26#39;re not a kitty-lover? And here I was thinking of asking you to sit for Miss Lola when I go away.




crans - just great!





Bettina - actually I love cats - just am blown away sometimes by how people treat animals better than they treat people. I used to have two white cats with blue eyes named Luci and Desi and a black and white named Marley.




Tack on another $1,000 (at least!) for gas, and how many disposable litter boxes are they going to go through?



Remind me not to drive in Arizona while that couple learns how to operate a motor vehicle. They%26#39;ll go nuts in the desert without being able to get around on their own. Hopefully, they already know that!

No comments:

Post a Comment