Sunday, April 22, 2012

Food & Jazz in NYC

Hi,

Where can I go for a quiet meal and some soft jazz? Solo piano is what I had in mind. Can anyone help?

I%26#39;m planning on going to NYC this week-end, and I%26#39;m hoping it%26#39;s not too late to reserve a table in a nice restaurant.

Thanks!

Food %26amp; Jazz in NYC

Look at Jules Bistro.

http://www.julesbistro.com/index.html

or La Lanterna

http://lalanternacaffe.com/

Food %26amp; Jazz in NYC

Hi -I Would suggest for you as well the blume smoke it is on 116 east 27th street.it is a bbq style restaurant.It is not very fancy it is more on the lines of a moderate priced restaurant with jazz.I would suggest this as a lunch idea.Enjoy new york!


Thank-you both for your advice. Looking forward to it...


Your welcome Enjoy your trip!


Solo pianist isn%26#39;t their thing, but a great place for food and jazz is Garage on 7th avenue south.


I looked at all their websites and they all seem interesting. I was wondering if at this point it%26#39;s worth reserving, since I%26#39;m leaving early tomorrow morning.

I haven%26#39;t really had the time to plan anything. I know i want to go to some museums, mainly the museum of modern art, the guggenheim and or the soho guggenheim, do a lot of walking, and just taking in the city.

Thanks for your help...


Thanks Svelte

I went to Garage to listen to some jazz and have dinner, and I totally loved it.

I wanted to try Jules as well, but there was no time and so much to do.

I already back, can you believe it!


I second Jules...I went a couple of times and loved it there. You could also try The blue water grill. The food is excellent and they have the jazz room downstairs which is really nice.

  • How do I make a stiff comforter softer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment