Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Brooklyn Brewery

Hi, I am wondering how I get from Grand Central Station to the Brooklyn Brewery. I would like to take the subway because that would be cheaper...which line and where do I transfer, thanks



Brooklyn Brewery


Take the 4,5 or 6 Downtown to 14th Street, change to the L train for Brooklyn, exit first stop in Brooklyn, Bedford Avenue, (stay at rear of train), walk from North 7th Street to North 11th Street, turn left (towards the water) and walk a block and a half to the brewery.



Brooklyn Brewery


MarkCt ..... it%26#39;s pretty simple ....either take the 4 or 5 express train one stop or else the number 6 train local 4 stops to 14th Street/Union Square. Both the locals and express trains are across from one another on the same platform and you should sit in the very front car of the train. When you get to Union Square walk up the stairs and then make a left in the Union Square Station and follow the crowd over and down two flights of stairs to the L train. Take the L train to Brooklyn ( sit at the very back last car of the train ) and get off at the first stop in B%26#39;klyn which is Bedford Avenue. When you exit at Bedford, again follow the crowd, and make a right when you get off the train and walk along Bedford till you get to North 11th Street. Make a left and walk towards the water till you get to 79 N. 11th Street around the corner of Berry Street. Voila !!!



I think the brewery is only open Friday 6:00 to 11;00 pm or Saturday Noon to 5:00. Check the website if you want to take the tour. I know they used to have live music on Friday or Saturday but I%26#39;m no longer sure. http://www.brooklynbrewery.com/



Don%26#39;t forget to also check out the Transit Museum store in Grand Central Station...... I hear they have a very nice Zodiac umbrela that you might like as a souvenir.




LTT.... any further developments on the Western front ? I%26#39;m going on the lam-scray right now and making like a lamp shade till all the heat blows over. I%26#39;ll be underground for the next few hours ( I%26#39;m really just going for a swim in the Met pool as soon as my buddy gets here to pick me up ) or underwater. Watch out for the ';man'; and keep me posted of any new developments.



P.S. You%26#39;ve blown your cover in Morocco by posting it on the net. I suggest you change to a French truffle salesman by day and a French fry cook by night might be a better cover.



I mean.....TRAVEL.....TRAVEL.....TRAVEL !!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment