Friday, April 13, 2012

Broadway Diner?

Ha anyone eaten at the Broadway Diner on Lexington Ave? I%26#39;m just wondering if it%26#39;s a good place to go and if anyone knows what their hours are? Thanks!



Broadway Diner?


You might find this review helpful:





barrypopik.com/index.php/鈥?/a>





Hours are:





Mon-Fri 7am-10pm



Sat 8am-10pm



Sun 8am-4pm.



Broadway Diner?


I am pretty sure that this diner is closed now.



Just and aside,



This was the corner where Marilyn Monroe shot the famous skirt blowing scene for The Seven Year Itch.



Because of that I always look when I go by in a cab.



Lately when I%26#39;ve gone by the diner looks closed and I haven%26#39;t seen it open in a while. You might want to check before you make plans to go.




The telephone has been disconnected so it is safe to assume the diner is closed




It was closed when we were over in January. It was one of our favourite breakfast haunts from our previous trip so we were really disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment