Sunday, April 22, 2012

Anniversary Present in NYC

My husband and I are going to NYC for our 10th anniversary, and we are looking to buy a new piece of jewelry for me...possibly a ring of some kind.





I%26#39;m looking for some great places to look. I know Tiffany%26#39;s, but where are some other places?



Anniversary Present in NYC


H. Stern: 645 5th Avenue @ 52nd Street.





Fortunoff - 681 5th Avenue @54th Street.



Anniversary Present in NYC


I would also try the New York City Diamond District on 47th street.You will have plenty of jewerly to choose from there.




IMHO, you have to know where to go in the diamond district, or have a recommendatin. Not for the faint of heart.




I think it really depends on what kind of ring you want. If you%26#39;re talking about a new engagement ring, there are loads of previous threads here on the subject from people with budgets of $600 all the way to thousands. If you put engagement ring in the search box just above near the green strip, you should be able to bring them up.





If it%26#39;s not a solitaire sort of ring you want but something else, (an eternity ring? something antique? something very modern?) it really does depend on your taste and your budget. Fortunoff%26#39;s gives very good value. (have a look on their website



http://fortunoff.com/dept.asp?dept_id=3000000%26amp;level=1) So give us more info.





If you%26#39;re looking for a reco for a jeweler in the diamond district, a few posters have left that info in previous posts, but again, would help to know exactly what you want.




I had a friend who use to work there.Try this place yes it would be hard to get into district try Jacob%26amp; company on 5th ave.




here are some more you are after try this as well.AA pearls and gems 10- located at 10 west 47th street www.aapearlny.com.




sorry my computer went crazy today, You can try the other jewelry store I suggested near diamond dist. Best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment