Friday, April 13, 2012

Food and spending money??

So I have everything set for my Girlfriend%26#39;s surprise birthday trip to NY next month. (Hotel, Plane, Mets tickets, Ave Q tickets) And I just wanted to get an idea of how much spending money for food and random things I would need for the two of us. It is only a two day trip.

I know we will go to the Boat House-But I don%26#39;t know if we should go for lunch the day we arrive (Have Ave q tickets 1st night) and have dinner some where around the theater after the show. Or have dinner at the Boat House and then go to the Show?

The 2nd night we are going to see the Mets, so I%26#39;m pretty sure she will want a hot dog and beer at the Game, but I recall the last game or show (here in Vegas) I went to-A hot dog will be around 5 a pop. I figure it would be a little overpriced which is okay I know she will want the whole experience.

Will about 600 be good for the 2 days on food and spending?

Food and spending money??

$600 should be fine so long as you don%26#39;t order some crazy priced wine with dinner. Take the subway, the #7 train, out to the game.

  • smokey eye
  • get time from datetime
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment