Friday, April 13, 2012

Anyone use Venere.com

this European-based site looks like it has some nice rates in NYC with no pre-payment and no service fees. Has anyone used them to book hotels?





Anyone use Venere.com


Not for NYC but for Europe. Perfectly safe. I would trust them. Have you tried contacting the hotel you want and asking if they would match the Venere rate?



Anyone use Venere.com


We used them last year to book for The San Carlos in nyc. The prices were great - we mailed the hotel direct to see if they were valid and they were. I couldnt fault them.




thanks - we were looking at the Salisbury and the Venere rate beat the Salisbury web rate by $80+ per night (plus there%26#39;s a 4%discount I found for first-time Venere-users). Sounded too good





Have not called Salisbury yet re matching




Sounds good to me. Out of curiousity, compare the price on quikbook.com and tell us which is better. ;)




here%26#39;s the net net prices for a 1 BR suite





Salisbury web site 311, Quikbook 280, hotels.com 255, Venere 219





Now you see why I was skeptical of Venere




Wow, just looking at this after your restaurant request. I assume you booked with venere. I hope you%26#39;ll post back about how your room was etc. That is a huge price difference.


  • homemade blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment