Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Orchard

Has anyone been?



I made a reservation today for a friends B%26#39;day.



The reviews on Meny pages are not very good, but the member reviews on Zagats are.





The Orchard


Bruni 2 starred it in Feb



鈥ytimes.com/2006/鈥?/a>





And Andrea Strong liked it too



thestrongbuzz.com/reviews/鈥?/a>



The Orchard


I always like Andrea Strong, but she doesn%26#39;t mention the appetizer that caught my eye.... the lobster empanadas.





Have a great time, and let us know how it was.




Thanks for the quick replys,



I appreciate it!



The reviews were a big help!




Ok, you asked me to let you know how it was.



Fantastic.



Four of us went last night for a friends birthday. I was hesitant at first because the reviews on Menupages were so mixed. I have to say I highly recommend it!



If anyone is looking for a nice restaurant on the lower east side this is a good pick. This is not a very large restaurant so it does feel somewhat intimate. The design is very nice.



The food was incredible. The flatbreads were delicious and perfect for sharing. Everything else we ordered was great as well. The service was very good. Our waitress was pleasant and answered all of our questions. Dinner was $75.00PP. This was with cocktails, two flatbread orders, 3 appitizers and 4 entrees. It was definitely worth it.



Thanks for the initial responses!


  • yellow cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment