Sunday, April 22, 2012

Liberty Helicopters - ADVICE/WARNING

Just returned from NYC/Toronto trip today %26amp; thought I%26#39;d warn potential passengers on Liberty Helicopter tours that ';Photo ID'; is needed to ride.





We ';fluked it'; because I had photocopies of passports with us, but during our 45 minute wait we saw at least 4 groups of passengers ';denied'; %26amp; have to return to their hotels etc.





By the way, our flight ';New York, New York'; was absolutely fantastic - highlight of our trip!



Liberty Helicopters - ADVICE/WARNING


Not heard of the %26#39;new york, new york%26#39; do u mind me asking how much it was? and how long did it last?



Liberty Helicopters - ADVICE/WARNING


Thanks for the info. Generally speaking, I think it%26#39;s a good idea to ALWAYS carry photo ID.




I think you needed to take photo id with your for some years.





We went three years ago and took our passports.

No comments:

Post a Comment