Sunday, April 22, 2012

Business traveller - good places to eat alone downtown

I will be staying downtown (Emabassy Suites) this week and would like to have any suggestion on places to eat downtown where I can eat at alone?





I have eaten at Southwest and I think that would be fine, but i would like something a little more interesting - possibly w/ good wine by the glass.





Thanks!



Business traveller - good places to eat alone downtown


UPstairs at Bouley





Same question asked and answered on chowhound



http://www.chowhound.com/topics/360456





Here%26#39;s an article on solo dining from the NY Times. You%26#39;ll have to register for free to read it, but it%26#39;s worthwhile. I%26#39;d copy the whole thing but there are some good links.



鈥ytimes.com/2006/12/15/all-by-themselves/

No comments:

Post a Comment