Sunday, April 22, 2012

Residence inn Manhattan/Times Square or Hilton Times Square?

Which hotel should I choose? It%26#39;s just going to be my husband and I. Both are going for the same price. Is one in a better location than the other? I%26#39;m pregnant so I don%26#39;t want to have to walk really far(like a couple of hours) to go places like shopping and restaurants.

Residence inn Manhattan/Times Square or Hilton Times Square?

The Hilton TS is in one of the busiest spots in NYC. I wouldn%26#39;t want to fight the crowds on the street there. The Residence Inn will be a bigger room and you%26#39;ll have your own kitchen. I%26#39;d opt for that.

Residence inn Manhattan/Times Square or Hilton Times Square?

My husband and I stayed at the Residence Inn last year and we loved it. Our room had a mini kitchen including a full size fridge, dining area, couch and a queen bed. It is close to some restaurants and a deli. The Inn has a nice breakfast buffet and also a light buffet on Monday through Thursday. Very clean and staff very helpful. I haven%26#39;t stayed at the Hilton but we were very pleased with our stay. Hope I helped some.


Thanks guys, I went ahead and booked the residence inn.

  • pink hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment