Friday, March 30, 2012

Shopping

Hi,

I intend to do a bit of shopping on my trip 2 things mainly and woundered if any one know if they are cheaper in NYC than Duty Free and that is Radley Handbags??? I know clinique etc is cheaper in NYC than Duty Free. The other thing I want to treat my self to is a single diamond ring where would be the best and cheapest!!! place be to go for that?

Thanks everyone for all the help and davice you have given me so far....you dont realise how much it has helped me.

A BIG Thank you

Gill x

Shopping

Radley bags are not sold here. According to the Radley website

http://www.radley.co.uk/

they%26#39;re only sold in the UK and Ireland.

We%26#39;d heard a while back that there were some great prices on Clinique at the duty free shop at JFK. Don%26#39;t know if that%26#39;s still the case.

For a diamond ring....if you mean a solitaire engagement type ring, there are many previous posts here. Here are a few

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k843949-鈥?/a>

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k51418-E鈥?/a>

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k420564-鈥?/a>

Shopping

Hi, best with clinique is to buy it at sephora or any department store its much cheaper than duty free in Uk. Dont risk getting it at JFK as some terminals have very small selection.

  • service pin for my computer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment