Friday, March 30, 2012

Radisson Martinique on Broadway Friday Night

I%26#39;m staying at the Radisson on Broadway this Friday night with my daughter. The hotel doesn%26#39;t have very good reviews. Is there anything that I could do in advance to try and get the best possible room in this hotel? Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Janie



Radisson Martinique on Broadway Friday Night


Hi I have booked to stay there in 2 weeks time for 5 nights. The reviews I have read on here and expedia are mixed. I guess you could always ask for another room if you dont like the one you%26#39;re allocated, its worked for me in the past.



Would be really interested to hear how you get on, please let me know.



Have fun!



Radisson Martinique on Broadway Friday Night


We stayed here last year when it was the Holiday Inn Martinique. Overall the hotel was fine for what we needed it for - however our only problem was that we requested a non smoking room and when we went back to the hotel later in the day to check in our NS Room still wasn%26#39;t ready due to a large group having late check outs. We need to freshen up to meet somebody so we took a smoking room - they put some kind of machine in the room while we were out to get the smoke smell out. When we came back that night you could still smell the linger of smoke but for us we made it work - we only were in it to shower and sleep for one night. The hotel was in a good location - close to Penn Station and the Subway, Macys. The hotel staff were all very pleasant!

No comments:

Post a Comment